We have that point of madness that your projects need
Corporate name: WEBDEVELS LIMITED COMPANY.
Registered office: C/ LAS ORQUIDEAS 19 - 2º D, MARACENA, SPAIN
Website: www.front.id, and all related subdomains ( *.front.id ).
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Daniel Cabrera
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of WEBDEVELS SL or to the e-mail address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identifying document, to request the course of the following rights:
Right to request access to personal data: you can ask if this company is processing your data.
Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by WEBDEVELS SL for the exercise or defence of claims.
Right to object to processing: WEBDEVELS SL will no longer process the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims have to be continued.
Right to data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another company, WEBDEVELS SL will provide you with the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
Right to delete the data: unless otherwise required by law, the data will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: if you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which WEBDEVELS SL is handling your data, you can address your complaints to the Security Manager of WEBDEVELS SL (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the one indicated for Spain.
- Right to forget and access to your personal data: At all times you have the right to review, retrieve, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. All you have to do is send an email to email@example.com and request it.
- Retention of data
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data shall be retained without deletion period.
Subscriber data to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes to the moment the user unsubscribes.
Subscriber data to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until the moment the user unsubscribes.
Data of users uploaded by WEBDEVELS SL to pages and profiles in social networks: From the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
- Data secrecy and security
WEBDEVELS SL undertakes to use the data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to communicate any modification of them.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate. You must also keep your data updated at all times, being the only person responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause it to WEBDEVELS SL as owner of front.id, or third parties because of the use of that.
- Security breaches
WEBDEVELS SL adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
The IP address of visitors, the ID of connected users and the user name of access attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of logging conditions are access attempts, disconnection requests, suspicious URL requests, changes to site content, and password changes. This information is kept for 180 days.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable, therefore WEBDEVELS SL cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may produce alterations in the User's computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, front.id has an active security surveillance system that informs of each user activity and possible gaps in the security of user data. In case any breach is detected, WEBDEVELS SL undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
All products and services offered on the front.id website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration and newsletter subscription.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties in the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data relating to their ISP.
You will also be able to provide us with your details via e-mail and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
- Comments form: On the web there is the possibility for users to leave comments to the site's publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter each new visit and also email address, name, web and IP address are collected internally.
The data is stored on the servers of European companies where the RGPD is effective or in international companies covered by "Privacy Shield".
- Registration of users: Not allowed unless expressly requested.
- Mail and password for your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one. If you create an account we save your name, address and phone number for use in future orders.
- Newsletter subscription forms: WEBDEVELS SL uses the newsletter sending service (e-mail newsletters) that stores your e-mail, name and subscription acceptance. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time by clicking on a specific link at the bottom of each mailing you receive.
- Other services: Certain services provided through the front.id website may contain special conditions with specific provisions on the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept them prior to requesting the service in question.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of processing these data will be solely to provide you with the information or services you request.
- Social networks
Presence in networks: WEBDEVELS SL has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that WEBDEVELS SL will carry out with the data within each of these networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Therefore, WEBDEVELS SL may inform, when not prohibited by law, its followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
- Extraction of data: Under no circumstances will WEBDEVELS SL extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent to do so was obtained punctually and expressly.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, WEBDEVELS SL will help and advise you to the extent of its possibilities.
- Treatment managers outside the EU
Storage and encryption. WEBDEVELS SL uses Google Inc's encrypted storage services via Google Drive.
E-mail. WEBDEVELS SL's e-mail service is provided using Google Inc. services through Google Apps.
Social Networks. WEBDEVELS SL makes use of the US social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data of an analytical and technical nature is carried out in relation to the website.
WEBDEVELS SL processes the data that, through them, the users, subscribers or navigators deliver to or share with the firm WEBDEVELS SL.
In any case WEBDEVELS SL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website front.id as this legal notice.
- Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and/or use of front.id attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of front.id.
When using front.id, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of WEBDEVELS SL or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the front.id portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of front.id.
front.id contains texts elaborated with merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of the legislation or the jurisprudence and that refer to general situations so that its content can never be applied by the user to concrete cases.
The opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of WEBDEVELS SL.
The content of the articles published in front.id cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in front.id without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
By means of these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property right is transferred to the front.id portal or to any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting, reusing, forwarding or using in any way, by any means or procedure, any of them, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted or authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a particular content in front.id, you must notify this circumstance to WEBDEVELS SL indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party entitled to the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on front.id, the accreditation of intellectual property rights indicated and express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
- Regulations and resolution of conflicts. These conditions of use of front.id are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The original language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet at front.id.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which WEBDEVELS S.L. will be a party to resolve any controversy or claim arising from this text or from any activity of WEBDEVELS S.L., except for resolving conflicts arising from the development of an activity that requires colegiation, in which case the user should contact the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that requires otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Granada, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that might correspond.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and/or use of front.id to whoever does it the condition of User, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and content of front.id.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to front.id does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with WEBDEVELS SL. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website. Respect to the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by their legitimate owners.
Any violation of the rights of the lender or the legitimate owners.
Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
- External Links: The pages of the website front.id provide links to other own websites and contents that are owned by third party manufacturers or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links and learn about our products, although WEBDEVELS SL is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived by the user access to such links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device linking from its website to the front.id portal must obtain prior written permission from WEBDEVELS SL.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between WEBDEVELS SL and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by WEBDEVELS SL of its contents or services.
- Other conditions of use of this website: The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, subject to the law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, except with the prior, express and written authorisation of WEBDEVELS SL, to use the information contained in the website exclusively for your information, and may not directly or indirectly commercially exploit the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file relating to the comments sent to this site.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to WEBDEVELS SL.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. WEBDEVELS SL does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content of these web pages.
Except with the express prior written authorisation of WEBDEVELS SL, reproduction, except for private use, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of WEBDEVELS SL, any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, WEBDEVELS S.L. will assume no responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from such alteration or manipulation by third parties.
- Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Law 15/1999, access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition.
For this reason, I inform you that you may exercise these rights by a written and signed request which you may send, together with a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent identifying document, to the postal address of WEBDEVELS SL or by e-mail, accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI to: email@example.com
Within 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right you have requested to exercise.
- Exclusion of guarantees and liability
WEBDEVELS SL does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from:
WEBDEVELS SL is not responsible under any circumstances for any damage that may result from the illegal or improper use of this website.
- European Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their complaints via the online dispute resolution platform.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between WEBDEVELS SL and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
- We will always be contactable: Our contact
If any user has any doubt about these legal conditions or any comment about the portal front.id, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form available on the website.
- Acceptance and Consent
- Commercial e-mails
In accordance with current legislation, WEBDEVELS SL does not carry out SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
Consequently, in each form in front.id, the user has the opportunity to give their express consent to receive our newsletter, regardless of the commercial information punctually requested.